PDA

View Full Version : Goosberry Stack

Grahame Hamblin
03-18-2012, 06:50 PM
Had a go at stacking any comments welcome had a green stain at top so coverted to B & W
Grahame

Anita Bower
03-19-2012, 06:50 AM
Nice placement of the Gooseberry in the frame. The tilted position is very appealing. The B&W makes this a nice graphic image--simple and effective. I would like to see the whites pop more. I used Levels--moving the right slider to the left, to brighten the whites.

Ed Cordes
03-20-2012, 09:52 PM
I like Anita's repost better. However, I still think it needs more sharpening.

Ken Childs
03-21-2012, 01:59 PM
Grahame, this looks like a subject that would be difficult to stack so whatever program you used did a good job. The OP definitely looked too dark so I like Anita's repost better....I also agree with Ed that this need more sharpening. If this were mine, I take a pretty good slice off the right side....I'm pretty sure I'd like it better of the sharp bits at the bottom of the berry were pointing a bit more towards the LRC.

Please don't forget to give the camera and processing specs. Even though this is stacked, the more info we have, the better the critiques will be.

jack williamson
03-22-2012, 04:14 PM
A very interesting image, it looks like an x-ray. I agree that the original is a little dark.

Jack

Cheryl Arena Molennor
03-25-2012, 12:15 PM
Very interesting and i like the repost. I would go in between the two