PDA

View Full Version : Cape Gosberry re do

Grahame Hamblin
02-16-2012, 02:56 AM
Went back and re photographed Took your comments on board ( Thank You) Hope this is better comments welcome
Grahame ( now see a couple of spots i missed)

denise ippolito
02-16-2012, 07:53 AM
Grahame, I always see things I miss after I post! Nice job with the additional room and the background. I do see a couple of white lines (I have a feeling you did too) in the URC and LLC. Also a few edges around the gosberry that need some refining. I did like the more golden tone of your last post. I think you really did a great job with this image. It is not an easy one to get right but with just a couple of tweaks and I think you have a winner.:S3:

Sandy McMillan
02-16-2012, 09:32 AM
I like the texture and lighting in this one. Beautiful!
Sandy

Indranil Sircar
02-16-2012, 04:49 PM
This is beautiful, Graham. I definitely like the golden color and the space around makes it stand out. Agree with Denise on refining few of the edges... excellent work! TFS.

Grahame Hamblin
02-16-2012, 05:11 PM
Thank you all for your help.I turned it into a landscape An think it improved it even though its natural look is portrait. working on the the edges
Grahame

Arthur Morris
02-17-2012, 11:40 AM
I too love the textures, tones, and patterning in the leaf. I am thinking that there has to be a better composition but am at a loss to suggest one..... Maybe on the left side of a black horizontal frame....

Christopher Miller
02-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Definitely looks better with more room, Grahame. Like Denise, I prefer the more golden tone you had in the last one. Great job!

Grahame Hamblin
02-21-2012, 11:18 PM
fliped hor and ver think it looks better
Grahame