PDA

View Full Version : Heart of a Collision

Roman Kurywczak
02-14-2012, 05:48 PM
Been extremely busy so haven't been around in a while. Nice to see all the posts and play catch-up. This is a double water drop collision. Not allowed to post links but if you go to my blog link below, you can find more info there about the day I took this image.
Canon 1D Mark lll with the Sigma 180mm macro and 3 flashes with gels, for 1.3 sec. @ ISO 800 and f/14.

Steve Maxson
02-15-2012, 10:45 PM
Hi Roman. How odd that this heart-shaped element shows up here on Valentine's Day!!:t3:bg3: This is very cool! I haven't tried this photo technique so I don't know much about it, but the results speak for themselves! The reds and pinks plus the heart are very appropriate for this Holiday. Good to see you back here again! :cheers:

Julie Kenward
02-18-2012, 11:24 AM
And a happy Valentine's Day to you, too, Roman! Lovely image...you really have this process down to an art! I especially like the smooth creaminess of the water surface and the ripples. Lovely!

Ken Childs
02-20-2012, 11:28 AM
And a very belated Valentine's Day to you! My Desktop died and it has just been replaced so I'm finally catching up. :bg3:

OvidiuCavasdan
02-27-2012, 12:43 PM
Cool looking image! Hope you'll find more time posting more images.