PDA

View Full Version : Cheesemans' Antarctica 2013-2014

Jay Gould
02-07-2012, 01:37 PM
We have previously had the extreme pleasure of participating in the Cheesemans' Antarctica Expedition, 2009-2010. Amazing!!

2014 is my 70th and Jackie's 60th, the Chinese Year of the Horse, and our Year of the Birthday Milestones.

Norm Dulak contacted me and advised that he and Linda have put down a deposit for the - hopefully - 2013-2014 Antarctica Expedition.

We too have now put down a deposit for - hopefully - Antarctica 2013-2014. We are going to start the visit to South America with Antarctica and end with the Galapagos. Go.............. Cheesemans'!!

:wave: Why don't you join us and make it an extreme BPN event?

Cheers, Jay

Norm Dulak
02-27-2012, 07:58 AM
We have previously had the extreme pleasure of participating in the Cheesemans' Antarctica Expedition, 2009-2010. Amazing!!

2014 is my 70th and Jackie's 60th, the Chinese Year of the Horse, and our Year of the Birthday Milestones.

Norm Dulak contacted me and advised that he and Linda have put down a deposit for the - hopefully - 2013-2014 Antarctica Expedition.

We too have now put down a deposit for - hopefully - Antarctica 2013-2014. We are going to start the visit to South America with Antarctica and end with the Galapagos. Go.............. Cheesemans'!!

:wave: Why don't you join us and make it an extreme BPN event?

Cheers, Jay

Hi Jay.

Linda and I share your enthusiasm for a return trip to Antarctica. And Cheesemans' offers exceptional expeditions there. But the trip you've described hasn't been confirmed by Cheesemans' yet, so we've made no deposit for it. And in fact, that proposed expedition is one of a number of excellent possibilities we are considering.

Norm

Alan Lillich
03-10-2012, 11:54 AM
Jay,

Cheesemans has 2 Galapagos trips listed for 2014, May 18 to June 4, and June 15 to July 2. Pat and I have been considering one of those, have you made a choice? BTW, are you going on the Cheesemans South Georgia trip this year?

Alan