02-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Canon 7D
Canon 500 L F4
ISO 400
F 4.5
1/1600

gail bisson
02-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Very nice light and I like the pose with the head down and the fluffed up back feathers.I would clone out bird dropping. Is this a big crop?
Gail

Cheryl Arena Molennor
02-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Beautiful bird and colors. Nice pose too.

Juan Carlos Vindas
02-03-2012, 10:45 PM
A must see species! Nice pose, light and sky as BG. Perch a bit big and overpowering.

BenBotha
02-03-2012, 11:33 PM
Very nice light and I like the pose with the head down and the fluffed up back feathers.I would clone out bird dropping. Is this a big crop?
Gail

Thanks for the comments. It is not a significant crop. The IQ and sharpness took a dive when I posted the picture. I have a problem-there is a change in the size of the file after posting-the file is at least 3-6 Kb smaller than in Photoshop after posting. When I compare the 2 files in preview, the one in Photoshop is much better. Any suggestions and reasons for the differences would be appreciated. The dimensions of the posted photo is also larger than the one in Photoshop, the difference is significant when the 2 photos are compared in preview. I might be making a mistake and would like pointers to solve the problem. Mention was made about the same problem of loss in IQ and sharpness by Brendon Cremer in the Nature forum. I do not have the same problem in a different site.

Ben

Dumay de Boulle
02-04-2012, 03:14 AM
Hi Ben, take a look at this thread and see if it helps...It helped me http://www.birdphotographers.net/forums/showthread.php/62351-Saving-for-Web-in-PS