PDA

View Full Version : Bi-weekly Theme

denise ippolito
01-22-2012, 07:18 PM
Andrew will be posting the winners for the theme. :S3: Thanks Andrew!

Andrew McLachlan
01-22-2012, 08:55 PM
Thanks for allowing me the opportunity to judge this theme. It was not easy to pick the winners for this one, there were lots of great images posted.

First Place - Micanopy Downtown (http://www.birdphotographers.net/forums/showthread.php/94077)by Cheryl Slechta (processed beautifully Cheryl, I love everything about it. I love seeing your Micanopy images...it looks like a lovely, quiet kind town)

Second Place - Museums by Paul Lagasi (your creativity always amazes me Paul, and this image is one of my favorites of yours so far. Poop and all this one is fabulous)

Third Place - Aspen Grove by Nancy Bell (wonderful processing for this image Nancy, the glow from these autumn aspens is splendid. As others mentioned it would look great printed large)

Fourth Place - Savanna on my mind by Steve Adkins (Steve you found a great place to visit in your mind on those bitter, cold, Minnesota nights...loved your creativity for this image)

Fifth Place - Noxubee Refuge by Judy Howle (the diagonal placement of the deer family along with the pano crop make this composition work quite nicely and the processing only makes it shine even brighter)

Thanks again to all for the opportunity :S3:

Christopher Miller
01-22-2012, 09:11 PM
Great job judging, Andrew! You made excellent choices. Congratulations Cheryl, Paul, Nancy, Steve, and Judy! :S3:

Cheryl Slechta
01-22-2012, 09:57 PM
Thank you so much, Andrew. Congratulations to Paul, Nancy, Steve and Judy - all were wonderful images:S3: Thanks for judging, Andrew.

Indranil Sircar
01-23-2012, 01:38 AM
Excellent choices, Andrew! Thank you for judging.

Congratulations Cheryl, Paul, Nancy, Steve and Judy!

Brendan Dozier
01-23-2012, 03:16 AM
Congratulations to all, and very cool of you to step in as judge, Andrew, not an easy task!

Anita Bower
01-23-2012, 05:56 AM
Congratulations to all!

denise ippolito
01-23-2012, 08:21 AM
Andrew, Thank you so much for judging. You did an excellent job sorting through all these great images.
Congratulations Cheryl, very well deserved. I love that image.:S3:
Paul, Nancy, Steve, and Judy- great job and congratulations!

Steve Adkins
01-23-2012, 08:24 AM
Congratulations Cheryl, Paul, Nancy, and Judy! Thanks for judging Andrew. :S3:

Paul Lagasi
01-23-2012, 12:49 PM
Thank You Andrew, congrats Cheryl and all the winners...was a fun theme...

Nancy Bell
01-24-2012, 09:25 AM
Thank you everyone! This one was great fun.