PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Birdphotographers.Net 5.0

James Shadle
01-02-2012, 07:59 PM
WOW, as of 01/01/2012 BPN has officially been online 4 years. I think it's safe to say we're no "flash in the pan" and we're here to stay. Over the last four years BirdPhotographers.Net has helped thousands of photographers world wide improve their photography. As we begin year five I would like to introduce a few new features that will make BPN an even better educational resource, experience and community.

New menu option that links to our "Tutorials and Educational Resources" forum.
Monitor Calibration Strip on all themes.
New "Staff and Member Showcase" forum.
New "Behind the Image" forum.
New forum theme "Capt. James'" (my favorite:S3:).
By popular demand (our recent poll) Jan 15 we will start an Ezine with tutorials, reviews and articles.

I want to thank those of you who have made an investment in BPN by becoming paid members. It's your membership fees that make it possible for everyone to participate.
Forum Participants, thank a Member when you have the opportunity:w3.

A special thank you goes out to our hard working, under paid ($0 annually) and talented staff (many of whom have been here since day one). You have helped so many and without you, running a forum like BPN would be impossible.

Here is a screen capture demonstrating how to change forum themes. The selection box is located at the lower left hand corner of each forum page.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa2rW3bgucQ&context=C3b759c7ADOEgsToPDskLqMZw30X29bUzp7sFjhZeC

We are dedicated to making BirdPhotographers.Net the best educational nature photography resource and community on the web.

Thank You!