PDA

View Full Version : Taking Off Early Morning.

Karl Egressy
12-31-2011, 10:37 PM
This is my last post of the year on this forum. I wish I could participate more as this forum is fun to participate in.
My problem is that the computer I have is too slow right now.
Thanks for looking.

Canon EOS 7D
Manual Exposure
Tv 1/2500
Av 5.6
ISO400
Lens EF400mm f/5.6L USM

Sid Garige
12-31-2011, 11:16 PM
Excellent take off pose and wonderful light Karl. Love that eye contact. Very well done.

EzhilSuresh
01-01-2012, 04:12 AM
Love the light and take off pose.

Happy New Year.

Cheryl Arena Molennor
01-01-2012, 09:09 AM
Awesome running pose and I likemthe water coming off the foot. Nice light too/.

Bill Dix
01-01-2012, 10:57 AM
Wonderful light, wing position, trailing foot. Very nice capture. Bright spots on the right are a little distracting -- were it mine I might be tempted to desaturate or tone them down a little.

Karl Egressy
01-01-2012, 04:28 PM
Wonderful light, wing position, trailing foot. Very nice capture. Bright spots on the right are a little distracting -- were it mine I might be tempted to desaturate or tone them down a little.

Thanks Bill. Will do it.

arash_hazeghi
01-01-2012, 05:30 PM
sweet light and a nice pose, like the water trail. head looks a tad soft to me

Daniel Cadieux
01-01-2012, 09:52 PM
I love the pose...very cool "running" motion and water trailing off the foot!! Sweet light. I'm not crazy about the scattered spots along the top of the image. Looks like you had a blast at Bosque!

Karl Egressy
01-01-2012, 10:13 PM
I love the pose...very cool "running" motion and water trailing off the foot!! Sweet light. I'm not crazy about the scattered spots along the top of the image. Looks like you had a blast at Bosque!

Thanks Daniel.
The blast was a sandstorm blast with 35-60 miles per hors wind and a snostorm blast at -19 degrees celsius.
It was my first trip and I had many problems.
The worst part was when the road was closed for 36 hours and I spent two days in a stinky motel room and wished I had been home.
Outside minus nineteen degrees and eight inches of snow.
Then one of my suitccases did not arrive as they found my triponds and heads being "suspecious". Then we had a sandstorm and a couple of snowstorms.
The shooting part was great, but I missed many opportunities as a result of the unusually bad weather.
As far as the weather goes, it was my worst trip ever.

Daniel Cadieux
01-02-2012, 06:54 AM
Man, whatever could go wrong did!! At least it looks like you made the best of the few ops you did have. Its a trip you'll not soon forget, even if not for all the right reasons...

Have a great 2012!

James Salywoda
01-02-2012, 07:31 PM
Beautiful takeoff pose captured in some sweet light well done Karl