PDA

View Full Version : All my posts

Jeffrey Sipress
04-07-2008, 12:06 AM
I don't see a button labeled 'My Posts' or similar that would simply list my recent posts in descending order. I'd like to know what I've done lately, and this place is getting bigger as my memory is getting smaller.

How about a button like that on every page?

Robert Smith
04-07-2008, 08:19 AM
Click on your user name, and under "FORUM INFO" there will be links to "Find all posts by Jeffrey Sipress" and "Find all threads started by Jeffrey Sipress" - hope that was what you were asking...

You've got some great shots, and I look forward to seeing more.

Blake Shadle
04-07-2008, 08:35 AM
If you've got Auto-Subscribe turned on, just click on "User CP" up at the top of the page and you'll see a list of the threads that you've posted in. Are you just interested in keeping track of the images that you've posted?

Jeffrey Sipress
04-07-2008, 11:46 AM
Thanks, guys.

Blake, would auto-subscribe send me an email to every thread I've posted in? I don't want that!

I'm interested in returning to any thread I've participated in.

Blake Shadle
04-07-2008, 12:14 PM
I believe Auto-Subscribe and email notifications are seperate :) I'll look into that and let you know.

Blake Shadle
04-07-2008, 01:16 PM
Okie dokie, go into the User CP, and click on "Edit Options"... scroll down until you get to "Default Thread Subscription Mode", change that to: "No email notification"

This will add each thread that you're active in to your subscription list, but will not send you instant email notifications.

Jeffrey Sipress
04-07-2008, 04:06 PM
You da MAN, Blake!

Blake Shadle
04-07-2008, 04:11 PM
:D I'm tryin! Thanks Jeff, let me know if there's anything else I can do.