PDA

View Full Version : An Amazing Bird Photography Resource

Scott Leslie
12-14-2011, 10:56 PM
I just came across this online book: http://www.digitalbirdphotography.com/windows/contents.html It is the most complete, in-depth resource I've ever seen to digital bird photography. It is over 900 pages long, and using it is free! I think anyone at any level will find it fascinating. The author WH Majoros, is a scientist and he's also written many other publications about biology and birds. He looks like a pretty cool guy.

Ed Cordes
12-18-2011, 09:29 PM
Thanks for the link Scott. A quick browse looks like this will be very interesting.

Ray Rozema
12-21-2011, 11:34 PM
thanks for the information

Ray Rozema

gail bisson
12-22-2011, 03:54 PM
Thanks Scott. I read the flash chapter and it is good,
Gail

Paul Muhlrad
12-25-2011, 12:09 PM
Wow, what an amazing, detailed, informative site!

Paul

Richard Stern
01-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Hi Scott,

I have known about this site for some time, and I agree it's great - full of good info., and the price can't be beaten! Most of the info. is also available here in BPN, although a lot of it takes some searching, and it's not in such an integrated and all-inclusive form.

Richard

Hal Rance-Walmsley
05-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Having just registered on this site with the intention of improving my Avian photography and post processing skills I find this thread and the link it contains to "Secrets of Digital Bird Photography" invaluable and a fantastic resource tool. Many, many thanks.