PDA

View Full Version : Lake Trail Blur

Cheryl Slechta
12-11-2011, 12:30 PM
We're finally getting some fall color here - this was a stand of sweet gums taken on the Lake Trail at Lake Wauberg in Paynes Prairie Preserve. I used Nik Skylight filter and levels.
f/16, 2 sec. ISO 100.
Thanks for looking. Comments and suggestions appreciated.:S3:

Dennis Bishop
12-11-2011, 02:42 PM
Nicely done in all respects, Cheryl -- the blur, composition, and processing. I just took another look, and I really like the composition a lot. Wonderful colors, too. My son always wants to leave Florida in the fall to see the colors farther north. It's good to see you do get at least some.

John Ippolito
12-11-2011, 05:08 PM
Absolutely lovely, Cheryl. I like the comp, muted blurred colors, and how the interesting textured forest floor fades to dark, giving the image depth. Beautiful processing too.
I also like seeing these colors now. Ours was gone in September.

denise ippolito
12-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Lovely Cheryl! I like the soft colors and the amount of blur. I like the composition. I can only suggest a sliver more on the left. Again a lovely blur!!:S3:

Andrew McLachlan
12-11-2011, 08:41 PM
Hi Cheryl, love the amount of blur and colors here. I too would like to see a little more on the left, but not a deal breaker if you don't have anymore. Nicely blurred!

Jay Sheinfield
12-12-2011, 09:23 AM
Cheryl, absolutely lovely. I'm only repeating what others have said. Great colors. Gotta love those sweet gums in the fall. Very nice blur.

Indranil Sircar
12-12-2011, 09:31 PM
Beautiful blur, Cheryl. Love the colors and the depth.