PDA

View Full Version : Black-necked grebe

wim claes
11-23-2011, 03:14 PM
http://www.wimclaesnaturephotography.com/Other/BIRDS/i-Th9r2Fm/5/L/w6geoorde-L.jpg (http://www.wimclaesnaturephotography.com/Other/BIRDS/i-Th9r2Fm/5/L/w6geoorde-L.jpg)

Arthur Morris
11-23-2011, 04:39 PM
Stunning bird, image and sharpness. Love the look back head angle, the low perspective, and the soft BKGR. I'd like to have seen a bit more room below and behind the bird. In an ideal world a bit more d-o-f would have helped sharpen up that tail.

Welcome!

Daniel Cadieux
11-23-2011, 04:53 PM
What a beautiful grebe, great head turn and exposure is perfect. Super colours and details. Ditto Artie about more room.

P.S. you need to paste the image link into the appropriate box after clicking the insert image icon (square icon with a tree inside). I fixed it for you...

P.P.S. Don't forget to include image exif and details!:S3:

Jim Fenton
11-23-2011, 05:12 PM
Stunning subject and the rest of my comments would have been exactly what Artie posted.

KK Hui
11-23-2011, 06:23 PM
Wonderful image with gorgeous color as well as detail and I like that look-back pose too!
Wished for bit more room at base and right though.

Arthur Morris
11-23-2011, 07:58 PM
Wonderful image with gorgeous color as well as detail and I like that look-back pose too! Wished for bit more room at base and right though.

KK, What a pleasant surprise seeing you here. I e-mailed you several months ago and never heard back....

arash_hazeghi
11-23-2011, 08:14 PM
great low angle light and details I am with Artie regarding DOF

KK Hui
11-24-2011, 01:30 AM
KK, What a pleasant surprise seeing you here. I e-mailed you several months ago and never heard back....

Artie,
Actually I did reply you by return e-mail on the next day, on 3 June 2011; I used your att.net account then.
Perhaps it got into your spam mail folder for some reason ...

Robert Holguin
11-24-2011, 01:40 AM
Excellent image. Great pose, love the red eye and feathers around it. Real nice shooting angle and great detail.
Well done.

MohsenVahedipour
11-24-2011, 03:27 PM
Excellent look back pose & low shooting angle with great sharpness & details. Like the BG too.

wim claes
11-24-2011, 03:34 PM
What a beautiful grebe, great head turn and exposure is perfect. Super colours and details. Ditto Artie about more room.

P.S. you need to paste the image link into the appropriate box after clicking the insert image icon (square icon with a tree inside). I fixed it for you...

P.P.S. Don't forget to include image exif and details!:S3:

I'll try to be more succesful next time.

Thanks anyway.