PDA

View Full Version : Loving my fruit

Fabs Forns
04-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Butterfly World, this morning
Nik Color Efex dual filter applied to the white background.

D300, 300/2.8
Aperture value f/4
ISO 800
no comp
flash 0 comp
hand held

Lana Hays
04-05-2008, 05:23 PM
Fabs
I love the simplicity with this one.....downright beautiful. I like how the colors are more subtle as too many times these are over saturated. Nice that you got him feeding and love the detail. Question about Nik Color Efex.......did you mean that you used it to change the color of the BG?

Fabs Forns
04-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Fabs
I love the simplicity with this one.....downright beautiful. I like how the colors are more subtle as too many times these are over saturated. Nice that you got him feeding and love the detail. Question about Nik Color Efex.......did you mean that you used it to change the color of the BG?

Yes!
You can download a free trial, the only thing is you can't execute, but you'll see what it does, I love the plugin.
It's Nik Color Efex Select 3.0 for PS.

James Salywoda
04-06-2008, 01:56 PM
A real beauty Fabs I love those colors....

John Chardine
04-07-2008, 04:31 PM
Absolutely beautiful. I love the detail study of the face. What species of macaw is this?

One thing I noticed is the moiré pattern on the top of the head. This is an interaction between the sensor and the fine structure of the feathers. There is moiré suppression built into most bodies but sometimes it can't take care of it all.

Rosl Roessner
04-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Hi Fabs,
I really love your image! Fantastic details and colour!

Really stunning image!

Gus Cobos
04-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Hey Fabs,
Where can I get one of these little guy? Very nice, love the colors and the action...:D