PDA

View Full Version : Mushroom

OvidiuCavasdan
10-30-2011, 10:49 AM
40D, EF 100mm Macro
F22
0,4 sec
ISO 250
Natural light, manual mode, tripod, slightly croped.

Allen Sparks
10-30-2011, 10:18 PM
Hi Ovidiu, I like the textures you have captured here and the color patterns are pretty interesting. DOF looks good. I might try playing with the diagonals some in this shot particularly the top piece that comes through strictly horizontal.

Julie Kenward
10-31-2011, 07:38 AM
Ovidiu I never would have figured this to be a mushroom - how beautiful! Any idea what kind it is with the yellow ribbon running around it? I like this very much. For me, the top two "ribbons" are great - I find myself wishing that lower pop of yellow were a tiny bit closer to the other two. Maybe that could have been achieved with a flick of the camera, maybe not. In any case, it's a beautiful abstract with nice lines and very interesting to look at. TFS!

Steve Maxson
11-01-2011, 05:07 PM
Hi Ovidiu. This is a very cool abstract of a shelf fungus and I like the colors, patterns, and textures you captured here. The comp works for me as presented. This is very nicely done!

Ken Childs
11-03-2011, 10:05 AM
Ovidiu, those textures look great as does the beautiful shade of yellow.....some great lines here too! I'm wondering how this might look with a small amount cropped from the bottom. Either way, this one is really nice! :S3:

Bob Miller
11-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Ovidiu.....Lovely image! Well thought out as usual! I agree with Ken a small crop off the bottom works for me.