PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle Thread???

jeannette Duncan
01-04-2008, 07:25 PM
Al, Carl, & George,

Thank you for the very helpful suggestions. I will work on the two photos this weekend and repost. Thank you for the time you took to crop the bird photo Al, The crop made a big difference and it was very helpful to see what you were talking about.

I will work on the rotation and two cropping suggestions for the deer reflection photo. I did scroll it up as you suggested George and could see how much better it looked without the mountains in the background.

I am so grateful for all of your help that, yes, I will use one of my 24 hour photo posts to show you our bike. LOL It is a 2007 Dyna Superglide. Al, my husband Dave just showed me a pic of a Road King, NICE BIKE!!! I bet you miss it? Do you have another that you ride now?

Thanks again for all of your kind suggestions!
jeannette

George DeCamp
01-04-2008, 07:43 PM
Hey jeannette!

Wow, sweet bike! Love the crop and the BG too! *lol*

Thanks a bunch for posting it, we got to know you a little better!!

Alfred Forns
01-04-2008, 10:24 PM
Don't ride any more Jeannette I did mostly track (road) Last bike to go was my favorite an Apilia RSVR Sold it at Road Atlanta in many little pieces !!!!

Do miss riding !!!

btw send a PM with your name so I can update your profile We are trying to have all actual names !!!!

Rocky Sharwell
01-05-2008, 10:20 AM
Don't ride any more Jeannette I did mostly track (road) Last bike to go was my favorite an Apilia RSVR Sold it at Road Atlanta in many little pieces !!!!

Do miss riding !!!

btw send a PM with your name so I can update your profile We are trying to have all actual names !!!!

Was your Aprilia a victim of the gravity cavity--or ha they already taken that out? The last time I was there was when the federal govt owned the place....

Judy Lynn Malloch
01-05-2008, 02:10 PM
Wow this is a beauty Jeanette and ditto Georges comments about the composition and crooping Beautifully captured and I can just image the fun you must have inyour spare time seeing the country on this machine !!! Thanks for sharing.

Alfred Forns
01-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Hi jeannette,

As promised here was my ride !!! Sure miss it :(

jeannette Duncan
01-05-2008, 11:13 PM
Al,

What a beatiful bike!!! I can beleive that you do miss it terribly. You must have had many hours of enjoyment on that bike. Thank you for posting the pic. I have been looking forward to seeing it.

I have been enjoying all of the pic and posts in the Friends, Family and More forum, and getting familiar with those who are on this site. I caught myself laughing out loud several times at the funny pictures and friendly banter. Everyone here is not only very talented but personable, fun, and adventuresome. I am glad that you are all here and am looking forward to spending a lot of time on the site.

All the best,
jeannette

Maxis Gamez
01-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Hi Al,

Looks like we have a passion for speed!!

This is me with my 600R, which I haven't used in a long time. My sister is using it!!

http://www.********.org/bpn/bike.jpg

BTW, is that a monopod in the rear seat of your bike???

Alfred Forns
01-06-2008, 12:41 AM
Great ride Maxis !!!!!!!! Will post a pic of my Aprilia RSVR One of my favorites Love the sound of a twin !!!

Never owned a 600 bike Almost bought one to race but that class is really crazy We called it the "meat grinder class" ....and it lived up to its name !!!!

Alfred Forns
01-06-2008, 12:54 AM
jeannette this will be a fun place !!!!

We are under a week old and having fun !!!! Wait and see .........................

Maxis Gamez
01-06-2008, 08:35 AM
Hi Al,

Never raced in my bike but I love the freedom of it. However, I pushed the bike to 160mph! It was AWESOME! I only did it once but will never do it again.

Of course, I was wearing all safety gear from helmet to boots!

Fabs Forns
01-07-2008, 12:18 AM
Fascinating thread, sorry to have missed it till now. I had birds coming out of my ears :eek:

Big welcome, Jeanette :)