PDA

View Full Version : Morning at the bridges

Roman Kurywczak
04-04-2008, 08:56 AM
Taken not more tha 10 minutes later in the morning after my original Golden Gate post. Toyed around with making it a B&W........but liked the pastels. EOS 3.........E100VS film. As always, comments welcomed and appreciated.
Roman

Grady Weed
04-04-2008, 09:29 AM
A little busy as is Roman. I think if you could have gotten the Golden Gate by itself with the thick fog you would have a winner. As is the bg is overwhelming the foreground. The rolling fog is powerful here and the combined effect of the bridge is a kiler image. A good effort at it however. Thanks for sharing your vision.

Alfred Forns
04-04-2008, 09:33 AM
I have to agree with Grady on this one Busy as presented Just the bridge with the fog rolling in Love the tones !!!!

Robert Amoruso
04-04-2008, 11:51 AM
Actually Roman, the BG is not bothering me. I think the BG bridge balances nicely with the GG. What I don't like is the GG tower interesting right at the top of the land. Tones and mood are great.

Gus Cobos
04-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Roman, very nice capture, love the mood and that spooky thick fog on the Golden Gate. The background does not bother me; I kind of like it, just the way it is...:D