PDA

View Full Version : Foggy New Mexico Sunrise

Roman Kurywczak
04-04-2008, 08:48 AM
Not sure what lens I used in this shot........but I felt it fit the macro theme and would give a different view of certain subjects. Only 3 things I'm sure of on this shot........taken in Bosque Del Apache NM...........E100VS film........Lee Enhancing filter. I won't fix my scanner until after this weekend .............so I apologise for the smaller size and border..........but that all I had on the HD.
As always, commetns welcomed and appreciated,
Roman

Robert Amoruso
04-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Well at least the Flora part Roman.

I would have like to seen the branches not touching the left edge. Other then that I like the simple composition and intense colors. Good work.

Van Hilliard
04-04-2008, 06:16 PM
This is gorgeous. I have no criticisms.

Robert O'Toole
04-04-2008, 06:33 PM
Nice Color Roman, I agree with Robert A on the branches being too close to the edge.

With an image like this I would never use any global sharpening, otherwise you end up with serious halos. Since it seems sometimes that I am the only person that can see the halos they are the artifacts and the edge glowing on all the fine branches, the light edges at the base of the brush is rim lighting from the backlight.

Robert

Dave Phillips
04-04-2008, 06:44 PM
a wallhanger.......like an inferno
Definitely agree with the Roberts

Harold Davis
04-05-2008, 03:19 PM
firewater!! very nice roman. love the colors.

Mike Moats
04-08-2008, 06:22 AM
Hey Roman, really nice image. Love the color and abstract look in the BG. Agree on the branch crowding the left side, I would clone it out.

chad anderson
04-10-2008, 09:16 AM
Awesome. Just that.