Mital Patel
10-15-2011, 05:31 AM
Little Ringed Plover
(Charadrius dubius)
Gujarat, INDIA

Oct 09, 2011, 7-54am
1D MARK IV, 500 F/4, 2x TC
1/1000, f/9, ISO640 @ 1000mm

This was taken bit early than my previous post and on a different background. This is another bird amongst those few arrived at pond.

Kept the beak spot as is as i find it hard (to be very frank to touch up), and looked artificial if do so..

C&C Much Appreciated.

yogesh_puranik
10-15-2011, 06:54 AM
fantastic light HA expo and sharpness bhai

Doug Brown
10-15-2011, 08:35 AM
Perfect head angle and a nice low shooting angle. I'm sure you got dirty taking this picture! Just the right amount of sharpness. I'm not crazy about the spot on the beak, but still a fine image Mital!

Mital Patel
10-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Perfect head angle and a nice low shooting angle. I'm sure you got dirty taking this picture! Just the right amount of sharpness. I'm not crazy about the spot on the beak, but still a fine image Mital!

Doug,

Thanks for the words. I was absolutely clean doing this series (Lucky hummm !!! ).. There was some patch to enter the pond by stepping in and then some dry patch and suddenly the waterbody cutting the sandbar.

The pond was actually a very natural hosting many birds because it was used for drainage dump in village (pretty dirty and stinky). Now as the govt trying to develop it as public place by making it a watch pond digging it more and seting up the sand bar with some fresh water and some fountans in it later once it is developed. (Pity we missed those day when no one bothered to go except those villagers go potty on that waste land. :w3)

bishancm
10-15-2011, 12:08 PM
That's a Beauty Mital Bhai!Loved the colours and the Pose.
Regards

Manos Papadomanolakis
10-16-2011, 01:10 AM
Perfect head angle and a nice low shooting angle!