ISO speed rating: 250/25°
Program: Manual
Metering Mode: Spot
White Balance: Auto
Flash: Flash fired, compulsory flash mode

Thanks for watching .

Steve Maxson
10-04-2011, 10:46 AM
Hi Kostas. I think this is one of your best images! I love the soft light, the comp is very pleasing, and the background is nicely OOF. You might tone down the bright areas in the ULC as they are drawing my eye - a minor tweak to a very strong image! :S3:

Paul Lagasi
10-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Lovely composition, good advice above...very well done

Jerry van Dijk
10-06-2011, 02:32 PM
Very nice, Kostas. I like the rather shallow DOF, giving a great sense of depth. BG is really wonderful. Something to consider for a next time, ven further improving your composition is the position of the stamen of the flower relative to the petals. It's now half on and half of the petal. I would have opted to position it in the empty space between the two petals and taken a slightly lower angle to separate it more from the petals. Alternatively, you could position the stamen right on the center of the petal behind it. But I like it a lot as presented!

Brendan Dozier
10-06-2011, 11:14 PM
Beautiful flower image, Kostas! Great color, like the soft light, very nicely composed. It's good to pull a little wider sometimes, and this works really well!

OvidiuCavasdan
10-08-2011, 06:31 AM
Very nice Kostas! Well composed and good light. Very good BG and the flower stands out. Good advice given by Jerry. I like it.