Lens Model: EF600mm f/4L IS USM +1.4xiii
Exposure Mode: Auto exposure
Exposure Time: 1 / 1000
FNumber: 11
Focal Length: 840
ISO Speed Ratings: 800
Subject Distance: 21.8
White Balance: Auto white balance
cropped level adjustments n.r cloned out tail of another bird used burn tool on some of background sharpened in DDP and PS5
added some canvas to bottom
<fieldset class="postcontent" style="margin-top: 5px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 5px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 5px; padding-right: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-left: 10px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; word-wrap: break-word; background-image: none; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: rgb(236, 236, 236); border-top-left-radius: 5px 5px; border-top-right-radius: 5px 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px 5px; font-size: 12px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "></fieldset>

Arthur Morris
09-26-2011, 08:48 AM
Welcome and thanks a stack for your membership support. Sharp, and I like the placement of the subject in the frame. Looks as if you did pretty well with the whites with that black BKGR but looks as if the top of the head could use at least a nice Linear Burn. Neat bird with the perfect head angle for the pose. I am torn by the 50-50 black BKGR.... Getting the lens right on the ground would have been worth a "bird in heaven" try....

Derek Willcox
09-27-2011, 07:02 AM
thank you arthur for the welcome i am still trying to find the sharpest f-stop for this lens

Arthur Morris
09-27-2011, 08:20 AM
YAW Derek. You should have no problem making razor sharp images at f/4 (with of course minimal depth of field).