PDA

View Full Version : Full Frame of Lonely Blade image.

Jason Hurst
09-22-2011, 03:02 PM
I thought I'd post the full frame image of the "A Lonely Blade" image I posted a few days ago, just for comparison sake.

Perhaps some could give possible suggestions for a different cropping perspective please.

1Ds Mk III, Tamron 90mm f/2.8 1:1 Macro Lens, ISO 100, 1/800th @ f/2.8. Handheld while laying on the ground.

http://i54.tinypic.com/21n2uqp.jpg

Jason Hurst
09-23-2011, 01:21 PM
I just noticed that the image appears to again have some sort of texture like look to it on the left hand side. (Mainly noticeable on the dark red portion of the rose petal) This also appeared on the crop version of the image I posted a few days ago. Then suddenly it disappeared.

Does anyone know what would cause this?

Steve Maxson
09-24-2011, 10:16 AM
Yup. This is what I was seeing in your previous post - and I have no idea what is causing this. :t3 If this was mine, I probably would have cropped it about the same way you did in your previous post.

Jason Hurst
09-24-2011, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the feedback, Steve. That texture look is puzzling to say the least. Maybe it will disappear in a few days like the cropped version. Maybe there was a problem with the 1Ds Mk III I was testing. haha.