PDA

View Full Version : Head Angle Issues Solved

James Shadle
09-22-2011, 12:21 AM
Just goofing around to see if I could do it. With a little time invested the results could be pretty cool.
I used the Transform, Skew function in CS5.

Had I invested the time, other Transform functions could be used to re-size the bill etc.

What ya think?

Roger Clark
09-22-2011, 12:35 AM
Hi James,

A lot of work. But I see the shadows as inconsistent. While a nice job of moving the head, there should be a shadow cast by the head. If you don't like the shadow from the head, then also remove the shadow from the leg so the shadows overall are more consistent. Making the lighting consistent so it does not look fake is extremely tedious in my opinion.

Roger

James Shadle
09-22-2011, 09:23 AM
Hi James,

A lot of work. But I see the shadows as inconsistent. While a nice job of moving the head, there should be a shadow cast by the head. If you don't like the shadow from the head, then also remove the shadow from the leg so the shadows overall are more consistent. Making the lighting consistent so it does not look fake is extremely tedious in my opinion.

Roger

Agreed.
I didn't spend a lot of time on this. Shadow consistency is always a great way to catch a fake.
Thanks for the comment.

Tom Graham
10-02-2011, 06:41 PM
Don't give Artie any ideas !!!! :S3:

Tom

Tom Graham
10-03-2011, 01:29 AM
Oh. ya know, I think the original head shadow would still work for the head "twist". Not really that much difference in head position. (Please don't tell Artie I said that!!!)
Tom