PDA

View Full Version : Very Large Aray

Roman Kurywczak
04-01-2008, 07:21 PM
Better mood now .....see Paul's Picture........ (never mind the scanner)..........This from the website collection........so I don't have a larger size. New Mexico definitely has some of the sweetest sunsets I have ever seen....... 50 miles or so outside of Bosque. Film....E100VS.......ND filter:D:D:D and a enhancing filter!
As always, comments welcomed and appreciated,
Roman

Fabs Forns
04-01-2008, 08:32 PM
You know you have to do something for Out of the Box with this, right? :p:D

Robert Amoruso
04-02-2008, 05:07 AM
Well you can't beat sunsets in NM; they are the "bomb".

Great colors and I like the head-angle of the dishes. :D The ones in the the back could have been higher so the rims were not touching the ground. If you had gotten a lineman's bucket and got raised 40' high that might have been possible. :D

The right seems a little tight.

Roman Kurywczak
04-02-2008, 08:57 AM
Well you can't beat sunsets in NM; they are the "bomb".

Great colors and I like the head-angle of the dishes. :D The ones in the the back could have been higher so the rims were not touching the ground. If you had gotten a lineman's bucket and got raised 40' high that might have been possible. :D

The right seems a little tight.

Trust me Robert...........if I could have......I would have. I've hung off the side of cliffs.........gotten half naked (not a pretty picture :eek: ) and walked/layed down into a lake/ocean/stream......so hijacking a bucket for a better landscape shot would have been easy by comparison (I'm from Jersey remember) :p...... Do you think IS would compensate for the shake in the bucket?:D I'm 90% sure I have no room on right........will dig out slide and check!
Roman

Paul Marcellini
04-02-2008, 11:42 AM
Wow, that is some color. I feel like it needs a UFO in the distance though. =) You beat me on going to lengths for photos, but if I get too deep in the water here, the gators get too curious.

Alfred Forns
04-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Your the man for in camera filters Roman !!! .... and know how to used them Can only add moving slightly to have more separation between the last two dishes !!!

Just a straight image but could qualify for out of the box !!! Love it !!!