PDA

View Full Version : Wired for Sound

Stephen Davis
01-04-2008, 05:02 PM
I did not notice this at first but this bird actually has a radio/satellite transmitter attached to the feathers of its back.

1D3
300 2.8 2XII
1/13 sec f7.1
Thanks for looking
Steve

Judy Lynn Malloch
01-04-2008, 05:14 PM
Very lovely pose and perch and The BG is wonderful too. The added touch of snow on the stump adds a lot to this image and a very nice crop. No nits for me !!

Jim Poor
01-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Nice pose and BG. The flat look to the top of the head (the way it is positioned I guess) is odd.

Not to be contrary or anything, but shouldn't this go in another forum because of the transmitter?

Arthur Morris
01-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Sharp and interesting, and a perfect exposure. By moving to your left a few yards, you could have changed the juxtapostion of the dark tree/shadow that is right behind the birds head.

Later and love, artie

Lana Hays
01-04-2008, 06:44 PM
Steve
I don't think I would have never noticed the wire. This is a wonderful setting with the snow and I like how the eagle "fits" so welI on his perch. Exposure, details and techs are right on!!! One nit would be the halo on the the left of the image. I always feel like the "halo" police when I mention this but it is easy to prevent and another step in making a better image.

Jim Neiger
01-05-2008, 07:48 AM
Very nice! I like the pose and perch and the majestic Eagle. The antenna doesn't bother me. We see the same type of antenna here in FL. The researchers install them on Whooping Cranes and Snail Kites.

ashkan ojaghi
01-13-2008, 11:44 AM
Hi ..
I really liked this! The subject's pose is wonderful and the BG is good .. but i think if the subject was a little contrasty it would be far more better image(maybe?)
thank you!