09-14-2011, 11:21 AM
Hi,
Taken in Telo, north east of Tehran.

http://pooyanv.persiangig.com/image/BirdsPics/Warblers/Upcher/IMG_6026_1.jpg

7D,400+2XIII,Iso400,F6.3,1/2000s
Thanks for looking

Mital Patel
09-14-2011, 11:56 AM
this is a great image. you done it well to freeze as what i know warblers in our part of world are pretty difficult to seen like this. and being fact they are bush lovers and hardly give fraction of time to capture in such open i think this is i just loved to have in kitty.

about processing it seems really good may be you can increase bit of sharpness on frontal part as it seems a bit moving condition shutter seemed low on light to freeze it.

overall well on take to me for sure being it with 2x II :)

Ben_Sadd
09-14-2011, 01:24 PM
Good looking bird on a pretty but not too obtrusive perch. The flank detail looks much sharper that the head and eye, so I would try and work on that.

Jeff Parker
09-14-2011, 01:48 PM
Lovely smooth background and interesting perch. As Ben pointed out the area below the wing is sharpest. SS is plenty to stop motion blur, so it seems to be a focus issue.

Humberto Ramos
09-14-2011, 04:59 PM
Agree with comments above...just wondering, can you tell us where is the focus point?
In my opinião the head is in focus, but the bird made an head movement in the moment of the shot, the right leg is on focus, so the head should also be in focus...

Arthur Morris
09-14-2011, 07:24 PM
Welcome! Cool pose, neat BKGR, and decent bush for a perch. Yes to sharpening the front of the bird. The big problem here is that the bird is angled slightly away from you with a poor head angle....

MohsenVahedipour
09-15-2011, 07:14 AM
Agree with comments above...just wondering, can you tell us where is the focus point?
In my opinião the head is in focus, but the bird made an head movement in the moment of the shot, the right leg is on focus, so the head should also be in focus...

http://pooyanv.persiangig.com/image/SnapShot/Untitled-1.jpg