PDA

View Full Version : Multi-color Lotus

Judy Howle
09-09-2011, 10:09 PM
Another Topaz Adjust colorful lotus pad. I painted over the impinging lotus pads nearby and then selected the water and added a little noise so it wouldn't look so flat.

Anita Bower
09-10-2011, 05:45 AM
This looks like a peaceful, magical island where one might go to play and dream.

denise ippolito
09-10-2011, 06:25 AM
Judy, It was a neat idea to add noise to the background. I like the color you chose. You have really put together a nice series of Lotus Pads. I might evict the top halo around the pad if it were mine even though it is probably natural, I like it on the bottom.:S3:

Judy Howle
09-10-2011, 08:26 AM
Thanks Anita and Denise! I agree on the halo but doubt I'll get around to it as we are working on the house with painting and such. The color I chose was the water color. When I take photos late, before sunset, it always takes on a funny blue-green hue.

Andrew McLachlan
09-10-2011, 08:57 AM
Hi Judy, love the tones in this leaf. Very nice.

John Storjohann
09-10-2011, 01:06 PM
Judy, I like the colors and textures in this one..and the radial lines coming out from the center...with those wonderful lines...have you thought of applying the twirl filter to this one? You've been very creative working with these pads!

Judy Howle
09-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Thanks Andrew and John! I have not thought of adding a twirl -- good idea John!