PDA

View Full Version : ESP

Nick Palmieri
09-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Here another from our ESP trip. From one of the hallways at ESP.

John Storjohann
09-03-2011, 10:59 AM
Nick...wow. So different than the previous three from the penitentiary, and very dramatic; crisp, sharp detail in the shadows...a great play of light across the leaning prison door...that bright blue at the end of the corridor...and that wonderful wood texture where the wooden slats are revealed. Great eye!

Dave Mills
09-03-2011, 11:03 AM
Hi Nick, Very well handled technically showing how proper HDR work can bring out detail in different lighting. Good comp where the wall is acting as a LL bringing the eye to the rear doorway. The leaning door also makes for a good foreground element. Great job and wish I had this one...

Indranil Sircar
09-03-2011, 11:06 AM
Beautiful composition, Nick. Very nice perspective of the hallway with that open door at the end and the sunlight. I like the overall light with the nice muted colors and the mood it has created. Nicely done.

Susan Candelario
09-03-2011, 11:11 AM
Nick,
This is outstanding in more ways than one. Your perspective on this one is great & different. I like the slight diagonal line created with your POV and the balance between your foreground cell door and the cell door at the end of the cell block. Your pp is magnificent as well. :5

Jay Sheinfield
09-04-2011, 05:37 PM
Nick, this is wonderful. Love the perspective leading down to the hallway. Great colors and subtle lighting.

Roman Kurywczak
09-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Hey Nick,
Late to the party! I like the PP'ing you chose in this one as it leads my eye through the scene with just enouhg of the light play to make me want to explore this in depth! Sweet!!!