PDA

View Full Version : Down the Road of Life

Mark Fuge
09-02-2011, 03:52 PM
This image was taken in the Smoky Mts NP last fall.

Modifications in CS4 and Topaz included; Selective Colors, B & W, Sepia Tone, Vibrance & Saturation, Topaz Lens Effects, Radial Blur.

Enjoy!

denise ippolito
09-02-2011, 08:15 PM
Mark, This is unique. I like the color tones and the rays of light. I might tone down the brightest area. I do wish that the road was just a tiny bit sharper but you did a great job w/ the Lens Effect filter.:S3:

Maureen Allen
09-02-2011, 11:30 PM
Hi Mark - I like this a lot. The tones and sense of motion are really nice. I agree with Denise about toning down some of the brighter spots. I wish it was square.

Indranil Sircar
09-03-2011, 01:22 AM
Very nice composition, Mark. I like your approach in using radial blur and sepia tone... definitely unique! Good suggestion on highlights. Nicely done.

Mark Fuge
09-07-2011, 07:27 AM
Mark, This is unique. I like the color tones and the rays of light. I might tone down the brightest area. I do wish that the road was just a tiny bit sharper but you did a great job w/ the Lens Effect filter.:S3:

Thanks for viewing and comments Denise. Appreciate it.

I tried the downtone, but it wasn't the same for the surreal effect that I visioned. But like they say ... Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :bg3: :2eyes2:

Mark Fuge
09-07-2011, 07:29 AM
Hi Mark - I like this a lot. The tones and sense of motion are really nice. I agree with Denise about toning down some of the brighter spots. I wish it was square.

Thanks Maureen for viewing and comments. Appreciate it.

The mat is easily changed to square, but I felt the action of the image lent itself to the curved mat. But ... :w3

Mark Fuge
09-07-2011, 07:30 AM
Thanks Indranil for viewing and comemnts. Appreciate it.

As noted above, downtoning is one option that I passed on. But appreciate your comments.