PDA

View Full Version : milk drop 2

Grahame Hamblin
08-31-2011, 08:31 PM
I was happy with the first one but i think this is better Comments please
Grahame

Hazel Grant
08-31-2011, 08:45 PM
Great catch! Wish there was a little more space at the bottom of the spoon, but, great catch!

Indranil Sircar
09-01-2011, 01:09 AM
Grahame, this is outstanding! It's unique and I love the angle of the image. It almost looks like a castle in a spoon! Excellent work!

denise ippolito
09-01-2011, 06:35 AM
Grahame, I like this one too but like Hazel I feel it's a little tight on the bottom. It does look like a castle top.:S3:

Susan Candelario
09-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Hi Grahame,
Nice coronet created. I like the color combo as well. I do feel it's a bit tight in the bottom though and wish the coronet was a tad sharper. Overall neat idea & capture.

John Storjohann
09-01-2011, 05:28 PM
Grahame, I'm late to the party, and there's already been several good suggestions made regarding the space and composition at the bottom of the frame...I love the stark color contrast...and it does look like a castle (I immediately thought of a rook in chess!)...I hope to see more of your work!

Grahame Hamblin
09-01-2011, 10:38 PM
Thanks all the comments are most helpful. Have added a bit to the bottom Tried to sharpen but not much luck did a bit more clean up looks better> Showing to friends (maybe) the reaction is a very definite yes or no
I like it