PDA

View Full Version : the spyder who came in

Valerio Tarone
08-31-2011, 11:39 AM
i was trying to shot the lamellas of the mushroom,and this guy came in..
YES I know, the spyder is not well focused, but but but this implies an idea of dinamism!

sigma 70mm micro f10 !/125 EV-0,3 semispot wb auto
In PP? I'm not sure, but few things.

What do you think?

Roman Kurywczak
09-01-2011, 06:53 AM
Hey Valerio,
While I generally am not the biggest fan of images with this shallow of a DOF, this one has some appeal to it. I like the way it flows from sharp to soft......and yes, while the spider isn't sharp I think it plays well with the overall mood. While this may not appeal to many, I think this has a nice look and feel to it. You have a large dust spot above the mushroom that needs clean up.....but I find this image very interesting.

Dave Leroy
09-02-2011, 08:03 AM
I really like the composition with the diagonal mushroom and that the spider is backed completely by the white mushroom. Light coming through the mushroom adds a lot also. I am just not so sure about the spider. I think my preference is for a sharp, in focus spider.

Really good idea and thanks for going for it.

Dave

bhavya joshi
09-02-2011, 08:04 AM
Hi.. Valerio,.. I like your creativity.. Intersecting image to see.. I like the flow of sharp to soft.. Nice example of DOF..

Valerio Tarone
09-02-2011, 11:37 AM
I watch this forum, other forums, wordlwide, but.. in the winning awards i see awarded shots that are creative. Am I creative? i should be immodest, certainly. !we need also good luck, for example here as the spyder came suddenly and un waited... disappeared within 5 seconds!