PDA

View Full Version : Forums and Horizontal Scroll

Christine Hudnall
01-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Hi,

Is there a compatibility problem of forums and Mozilla? Not every time, but close enough, when going to a page I have to scroll all the way to the right, to use forum. I've noticed this now 10 times today, while trying to browse around and see the site. Also, even this page (new thread) things are not aligned. If I reload, it will fix it sometimes, but all. I'd hate to have to reload all the time, would be a pain. :)

First image is screenshot of horizontal scroll, second image is scnshot of new thread post, showing background images out of alignment.

New thread post is just an FYI that it is happening, so somewhere in the CSS, there either is a hack or needs to be a hack.

The horizontal scroll thing is the actual concern.

Thanks for listening! :)

Christine Hudnall
01-04-2008, 04:36 PM
Here is shot of 'new thread' screen.

Blake Shadle
01-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Firefox, which is a Mozzila product doesn't have this problem. It's the primary browser I used during testing (it and IE7)... Ohhhh... that's basically the old version of the Netscape browser... I'll see what I can do.

Christine Hudnall
01-04-2008, 05:03 PM
Hi Blake,

Don't go by my theme, I use the old netscape theme, doesn't take up as much header space on the page. ;)

Mozilla was original browser before they made Firefox. It came after Netscape. Thanks for checking into it. Appreciate it. :)