PDA

View Full Version : The A.Adams look

Valerio Tarone
08-19-2011, 11:31 AM
I bought the e book by J.P. Oddell 'The guide to Capture NX" including a chapter on B&Wh.

zoom 70-300 f4-5,6 at 70mm f6.3 1/60 EV+0,3 ISO200 in N .C. as instructions of the guide.

(less or more brightness, -1 contrast..and some else I don't remember).
Desfiladero de los gitanes is a gorge in andalusia. Dull sky. It's the most grey shot I took.

PS.sorry that the file has been saved in a so bad quality.

comments appreciated.

Rachel Hollander
08-19-2011, 12:43 PM
Valerio - it would be better if you could upload a larger photo so it is easier to view and critique. As a BPN member you can upload images that are 1024 pixels wide by 800 pixels high. If you're not sure how to resize the photo check the stickies at the top of the wildlife forum, there's step by step instructions by Steve Kaluski.

Looking forward to seeing your image in a larger format.

Rachel

Dave Mills
08-19-2011, 02:18 PM
Hi Valerio, Agree that the image needs to be larger in order to give a fair assessment. Not difficult if you follow Steve's instructions...

Valerio Tarone
08-20-2011, 02:29 AM
Thank you, Dave glad to hear from you since 9 months. I''l do it on monday. every saturday i leave for mountain or countryside.

PS. Please give me your wishes as next weekend I'll go mountaneering in mount Blanc group! You'll see the photos.

Dave Mills
08-20-2011, 09:23 AM
Hi Valerio, OK, will look for your image...have a great trip mountaineering...be safe!