Canon 24mm Tilt-Shift Lens
30 sec, f/20
Mode: Av
Metering: Evaluative
Exp comp: +2/3
ISO: 200
AF mode: Manual Focus
White balance: Cloudy
Graduated Neutral Density Filter used to even out exposure.

Converted using BreezeBrowser Pro, post processed in PSCS5 and Nik Color Efex Pro - Tonal Contrast Filter.

Dave Mills
07-28-2011, 03:44 PM
Hi Robert, beautiful image! Nice compositional elements from the foreground rocks,cloud detail on the horizon to the wispy clouds on top. I like the flow of the top clouds filling the area and framing the more defined cloud below. The 30 sec exposure softened the water nicely. Appealing image!!

Nick Palmieri
07-28-2011, 07:39 PM
This is beautiful. I love the flow from the FG rocks to the water, land, then sky. The colors are perfect . This is a very simple appearing image but has a lot of impact. TFS

dankearl
07-28-2011, 10:23 PM
Beautiful image, at first I thought the clouds on the horizon were kind of distracting or contrived looking, but they fit the image.
Almost OOTB looking with the processing and colors, but has a very pleasing look to it.

Roman Kurywczak
07-29-2011, 08:41 AM
Hey Robert,
I love how the slow SS gave the water that etheral quality! Many times it doesn't do so well with clouds though but in this case they too have a nice flow to them. The rocks in the FG add to the overall look. VEry nicely done all around!

Susan Candelario
07-29-2011, 09:41 AM
I can't add much more than already said other than I love the image all around!. Very nice job!

Judy Howle
07-30-2011, 03:56 PM
I agree with the others. I love the ethereal quality and the flow of the water and clouds, plus the lovely soft colors in the sky and water.

Morkel Erasmus
07-31-2011, 04:54 PM
Good to see you posting here again Robert! The flow of water and cloud here gives off some awesome mood! Colours and soft light are very appealing too. :bg3:
The rocks add enough interest without taking attention away from the other nice elements of the image.

John Storjohann
08-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Robert that is a stunningly serene image. I don't know what else to say...beautiful!

Robert Amoruso
08-01-2011, 05:35 PM
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the kind comments. Non-photography work life has really been a drag lately and kept my participation at an all time low.

Jay Gould
08-01-2011, 07:32 PM
Robert, nice to see the use of the TS lens; I have been considering one to play with. Love the image.

Andrew McLachlan
08-03-2011, 08:09 PM
A little late to the party, but I love this one Robert! The foreground rocks are centered nicely, the smooth water and the beautiful color. Very nice!