PDA

View Full Version : Flashy Spoonie

Mark Fuge
07-28-2011, 08:57 AM
This Spoonie was all set for the big night and put on a show as he departed for the island.

Modifications in CS4 and Topaz included; Twist, Topaz Adjust 4; Radial Blur, Vibrance &Saturation, Selective Color, Find Edges and Invert.

Enjoy!

Roman Kurywczak
07-28-2011, 12:53 PM
Hey Mark,
A neon Spoonie! The bold colors won't be everyones cup of tea but I think they work....reminds me of black light posters! I do wonder if you can eek out some of the colors and textures around the spoonie?......not much to compete with the focal point.....but just some as there appear to be some cool shapes around the spoonie in the BG as well. Just some things to play around with if you so choose. A 60's spoonbill for sure!

denise ippolito
07-28-2011, 02:17 PM
Fun and colorful Mark. I like this one a lot! Nice job w/ the filter and the comp.:S3:

Hazel Grant
07-28-2011, 09:46 PM
Great adaptation! Neon/stained glass ish.....
well done.

Kerry Perkins
07-29-2011, 12:04 AM
This Spoonie was all set for the big night and put on a show as he departed for the island.

Mark, are you sure it was the island he was departing for, or was it another planet? :bg3: This is really cool, like it a lot. The neon look works for me, and I love the electric look in general.

Mark Fuge
07-30-2011, 07:41 AM
Thanks all for viewing and comments. Appreciate it.

It's been a fun ride with this theme. Just seemed to go on and on... maybe we should have used the Eveready Bunny! :eek3: :bg3: :w3

The new "faces" here are neat also! :Whoa!: :cheers: