PDA

View Full Version : Rondane Norway

Hillebrand Breuker
01-04-2008, 02:17 PM
Last year I visitied Norway for the first time of my life. What a great countrside! This image was shot in Rondane, which is the oldest nature reserve in Norway. The morning started a little dull, but I saw small holes in the grey sky and hoped for some light. When the light was there all colors became very intense. Amzing,

5D, 24-105/4 IS @ 35mm, is 200, f11, 1/100s

Robert Amoruso
01-04-2008, 08:41 PM
I like the composition and color saturation. Some might think it over saturated but I am ok with it. As I look around the edges I don't see anything clipped except a few small white flowers in the lower edge I might try to get rid of.

Paul Marcellini
01-04-2008, 11:25 PM
Very nice, I like the muted sky to bring out the colors everywhere else. I also like how the rock joins with the white flowers to lead you in.

Paul

D. Robert Franz
01-05-2008, 12:55 AM
Fine comp with some stunning color. I'm not sure what to think about the dark hillside on the upper right. Quite acontrast between the bright hill and that one.. My eyes go from the FG rock to the light hillside to the dark hillside.. Maybe it adds some tension and perhaps thats a good thing...

Jason Hahn
01-05-2008, 11:39 AM
I really like the placement of the foreground rock in the image, and the colors are really eye ctaching. I am not sure about the dark hillside either, the rock and patch of bare ground on the other side of it seem to lead your eye to that part of the frame, but my eye keeps bouncing back to the brighter hill, too.

Jason