PDA

View Full Version : Shyness

OvidiuCavasdan
07-26-2011, 01:20 PM
40D, EF 100mm F2.8 Macro
F13
1/80sec
ISO 400
Manual mode, natural light, tripod, slightly croped, bg is bare soil and some low growing plants. Unfortunately the lower petals were not good looking so had to compose without them.

Bob Miller
07-26-2011, 06:10 PM
Hi Ovidiu! I like this alot. . Your composition is right on as usual. The detail is great and the I love the way the green sepals are peeking over the flower....real nice job! :S3:

Cheryl Arena Molennor
07-26-2011, 06:52 PM
Great light and color. The touchin green makes it very interesting.:5

christopher galeski
07-27-2011, 04:02 AM
nice one,good exposure,like the comp,and the green bending over make this image to me.thanks.

Nancy Bell
07-27-2011, 08:39 AM
I love the clarity of this. Good thing those lower petals were unattractive as this makes a very interesting compostion. The green sepals mimic the lines of the petals and yet add aa excellent contrast of shape and color. Well seen and executed.

Roman Kurywczak
07-27-2011, 10:11 AM
Hey Ovidiu,
Great light as usual and a VG job of making lemonade out of lemons!!! Very good eye to see and compose this and the BG is fantastic too! Very well seen and executed!

Steve Maxson
07-27-2011, 02:14 PM
Hi Ovidiu. All the technical aspects - light, exposure, sharpness, background - are right on, as usual. The structure of this oddly shaped flower is also interesting. I'm not as fond of the comp as the others (another minority opinion :S3:) - to me it seems that the flower is rather squashed into the bottom edge of the frame - my brain keeps wanting to see a little more space down there. Otherwise, this is very well done.