PDA

View Full Version : Spoonie Christmas 2011

Mark Fuge
07-16-2011, 10:52 PM
A little early, but let’s just pretend it is for Christmasin July! :e3 Besides as we all know, if you want to market for Christmas, you better have your stock ready early. :eek: :bg3: :w3

Modifications in CS4, DAP and Topaz included; DAP Aquarell,Watercolor, 3D Sphere, Topaz Adjust and other normal image processing steps.

Enjoy!

Kerry Perkins
07-17-2011, 12:17 AM
Mark, just don't tell me that you have all of your shopping done already... :bg3: I like this a lot! The colors are perfect for the season :c3: I would suggest that you move the text up just a bit, lower its opacity, and warp it match the sphere if you intend for it to be part of the ornament.

Indranil Sircar
07-17-2011, 10:25 AM
This is really cool, Mark! I like the concept and how you went about it. Kerry has good suggestion on the text... nicely done.

Mark Fuge
07-18-2011, 08:17 AM
Thanks Kerry and Indranil for viewing and comments. Appreciate it.

Sorry about the text, :e3 but it was an afterthought in the orginal post. :2eyes2: It's also hard to pre-visualize what 3D will do with the layout, as it only uses part of the original image in the sphere mode, so I hope the placement is reasonable. I had to redo the image, as 3D does not allow easy editing, so I have reposted it. Slightly different, but as close as I could get.

Hope you enjoy! :w3

denise ippolito
07-18-2011, 11:59 AM
Mark, Nice job w/ the repost, colorful and festive!

Mark Fuge
07-19-2011, 08:43 AM
Thanks Denise for viewing and comments. Appreciate it.