PDA

View Full Version : Suicidal Fish

Roman Kurywczak
03-28-2008, 03:28 PM
My 13yr old son gave me the title when I showed it to him. Taken in Little Estero Lagoon. Baited! Shot with the Canon Mark lll and the Sigma 300-800mm at 536mm at ISO 800 and f10 fro 1/2500 sec. As always, commetns welcomed and appreciated,
Roman

Small Group Photo Tours
www.roaminwithroman.com (http://www.roaminwithroman.com)

Axel Hildebrandt
03-28-2008, 03:30 PM
Great timing and capture, just a bit tight in the frame for my taste.

Gus Cobos
03-28-2008, 08:02 PM
Very nice Roman,
Love the action here...well...:eek: Who won the race?

Big Congrats...:D

Haim Ziv
03-29-2008, 05:28 AM
Killer image!!!:):)

Judy Lynn Malloch
03-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Really think your timing was incredible to capture this image Roman. Would love to see a touch more room especially at the top , right and the bottom. Thanks for sharing it made me smile !!!

Arthur Morris
03-29-2008, 03:33 PM
Nicely done but too tight as is usual <smile> When will he learn... Love the head angle. How the heck did you get a dead fish to jump out of the water????

later and love and see you soon, artie

Roman Kurywczak
03-29-2008, 05:23 PM
Nicely done but too tight as is usual <smile> When will he learn... Love the head angle. How the heck did you get a dead fish to jump out of the water????

later and love and see you soon, artie

Hey Artie........and all,
I have a little room........but I still like tight crops :D! The secret is out.......not jumping......but a perfect drop :eek: !
Roman

Really looking froward to Saturday!

Arthur Morris
03-29-2008, 06:08 PM
Can I assume that you know Kevin Karlson? When we were starting out, Kevin used to put every bird smack dab in the middle of the frame. I told him for years, "Get the bird out of the middle of the frame." He finally believed me and became a very fine bird photographer. You are obviously a skilled nature and wildlife photographer but your wildlife stuff is simply too tight. The creatures that we photograph need room to be, to breathe, to exist in the frame. They do not like being cooped up in little cages. And editors do not like that either... I shall not harrass you anymore.

later and love and see you Friday night, artie