PDA

View Full Version : In to the light

Jay Sheinfield
06-29-2011, 09:06 PM
slight wing blur...............color enhancement. That's all I remember:S3:

I'm off to Colorado for a few weeks. The Airstream is loaded and we will be heading down the road in the a.m. Will be back in touch.............

denise ippolito
06-29-2011, 09:40 PM
Jay, The colors are gorgeous. I like the minimalist feel to this and the slight blur is effective. My initial thought was to crop a little off the right but the more I look at it the more I like the additional bit of color there.
Have a great trip and get lots of images!!:S3:

Jay Sheinfield
06-29-2011, 09:44 PM
Denise, thanks. Just put a new hard drive in the old Macbook, so I have plenty of room.:S3:
I might tone down the right a bit, on second thought.

denise ippolito
06-29-2011, 09:50 PM
Maybe just a little:S3:

Anita Bower
06-30-2011, 04:12 AM
Beautiful colors in the sky. I agree about toning down the right a bit. Gives the feeling one has of seeing birds flying across a huge sky. Have a good trip.

Brendan Dozier
06-30-2011, 11:45 AM
Like the mood, and beautiful color to the sky, Jay. Love the simplicity of the composition, and the bird flock really gives you a sense of scale in that vast expanse of sky. Agree about toning down the rt. just a bit. Nicely done!

Julie Kenward
06-30-2011, 12:47 PM
Once again proving that simple is always a good way to go. Lots of dynamic colors here but the overall image feels so peaceful and serene. Love it!

Jay Sheinfield
06-30-2011, 04:29 PM
Thanks everyone. Good feedback as usual. I made it as far as the RV dealership today to fix a water tank leak..............trying again tomorrow. :S3:

Judy Howle
06-30-2011, 05:11 PM
I like the slight blur, it looks like Orton effect, and the colors in the sky are very pleasing. Agree on toning down the right.

Good luck with the equipment and have a fun trip!

Kerry Perkins
06-30-2011, 06:42 PM
Very nice Jay, just the right amount of blur. Lovely colors and sky! Using a gradient mask on a curves or levels layer would work well for toning down the right part of the image.