PDA

View Full Version : Can posted images be enlarged?

Randy Stout
03-27-2008, 02:42 PM
Good day all:

I notice when I hover over a picture in the forums, it states, click to enlarge, but nothing happens when I do so. I have tried this both on my Mac and PC, nothing. It would be nice to see a larger image when looking for sharpness and noise.

Am I missing something?

Randy

Blake Shadle
03-27-2008, 02:57 PM
Hi Randy! Actually we missed something :) That ALT tag is a hold over from a previous version of the forum before we modified it. Attachments used to show up as thumbnails, even in the thread view, and you would have to click the thumbnail to see the full version. We've modified it so that the largest available version is shown by default. That ALT tag (the yellow box when you hover over an image) should have been removed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Randy Stout
03-27-2008, 07:59 PM
Thanks Blake:

Glad that I was not just missing something. I do wish sometimes that better images could be viewed, as even with a high def monitor on my Mac, I just don't feel like I can really accurately assess the image quality fullly. I know, there have to be pretty tight space restrictions for the photos, esp. for a resource hungry site like this one!

Randy