PDA

View Full Version : Upload problem

Nick Palmieri
06-05-2011, 04:30 PM
I uploaded an image to OOTB. I wanted to edit the image because I mistakenly sent a small image. No "edit" button was available. I tried to reply with a re-post but no matter how small I made the image it said it was too large...Using Window 7 with Firefox 4.01...Any ideas??? Cannot post it here either??

Chris Ober
06-05-2011, 09:41 PM
What were the file dimensions and what was the file size from Window Explorer? How are you saving your image to post?

Chris Ober
06-05-2011, 09:44 PM
http://www.birdphotographers.net/forums/showthread.php/839-Sizing-for-posting

Nick Palmieri
06-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Chris the problem is not sizing, I've posted many images on this sight without incident. The problem is I do not have an edit button on my post. Any ideas??

Chris Ober
06-07-2011, 07:36 AM
How long after posting did you try to edit the post? There is a time limit (60 minutes) that Members and Participants can edit.

If it was less than 60 minutes, Try a different style or clearing the usual cookie/temp internet files stuff.
There is a button 'Edit Post' next to 'Reply' and 'Reply with Quote' That will let you edit the post. You'll have to use the 'Go Advanced' button in order to get the attachment icon in the menu to remove and re-add an image.