PDA

View Full Version : First Try at Topaz Lens Effects

Mark Fuge
05-14-2011, 05:27 PM
This was my first try with the new plug-in from Topaz. It was easy to use and fun. Modifications included; Center Focus; Pinhole, Creative Blur and Fisheye.

I liked the effect of the flower in glass that this gave. I will be playing with this more, in the near future. Neat program and some awesome effects are possible. I would highly recommend it to those Topaz fans. One of their best. I did this in about 15 minutes after downloading the program.

Not selling the program, but it is $30 off until 5/27. If you're interested.

Enjoy!

Cheryl Slechta
05-14-2011, 05:48 PM
Mark, nice effect. I like the perspective and the black bg really sets off the colors. Nice one:S3:

denise ippolito
05-14-2011, 09:01 PM
Mark, It looks like a flower in a vase. Neat! I think the black background is a nice choice.:S3:

Kerry Perkins
05-14-2011, 09:20 PM
Mark, I totally agree about the plug-in! When I saw their introductory offer I jumped on it and I really like it a lot.

You got a great effect here and I really like the perspective and colors. It reminds me of those cool blown glass creations. Good job!

Indranil Sircar
05-15-2011, 09:22 AM
That's a great effect... it does look like the flower in a vase! Beautiful composition and nicely done.

Andrew McLachlan
05-15-2011, 03:43 PM
Mark, it does look like a flower in a vase. very nice work with the filter!

Steve Adkins
05-15-2011, 06:18 PM
Cool effect, Mark! Thanks for sharing the process. :S3:

Mark Fuge
05-15-2011, 10:45 PM
Thanks all for viewing and comments. Appreciate it.

It isn't perfect, as noted it was my first try at it and I really didn't take the time to fine tune it like I will in the future, but it was fun and I think, as you all noted, the effect is interesting and there are many more options to explore with it.

Again thanks ... heading for the Cape for the morning Shuttle launch. Back again later.