PDA

View Full Version : Blue cheek Bee Eater

abdulghani
05-08-2011, 02:12 AM
http://www.pbase.com/abdulghani/image/134524582/original.jpg

<table width="450" align="center" border="1" cellpadding="1"><tbody> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Make</td><td class="lid">Canon</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Model</td><td class="lid">Canon EOS-1D Mark III</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Flash Used</td><td class="lid">No</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Focal Length</td><td class="lid">560 mm</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Exposure Time</td><td class="lid">1/800 sec</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Aperture</td><td class="lid">f/8</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">ISO Equivalent</td><td class="lid">320</td></tr> <tr><td class="lid" nowrap="nowrap">Metering Mode</td><td class="lid"> (-1)</td></tr> </tbody></table>
Cheers
Rahil

Stu Bowie
05-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Rahil, good looking bee eater, sharp, and I feel you have brought out the colours spot on here. In a perfect world, we would wish for a slightly better HA towards us. Any reason for using a low ISO of 320. Its good to practise with a minimum ISO of 400, thus giving a faster shutter speed.

Daniel Cadieux
05-08-2011, 12:52 PM
I like the bird, colours, and details. I too would have preferred a better head angle. Was some post-processing done along bottom part of the perch?

Please keep in mind for next time that the maximum dimension allowed vertically is 800 pixels (1024 px horizontally), and no image should exceed 200kb...:w3