PDA

View Full Version : Question: How to see all my posts.

Stan Hoyt
01-04-2008, 10:42 AM
Is there an option to view my posts from all forums (or even on one forum)? That would be useful in reviewing comments, not having to find each image.

Alfred Forns
01-04-2008, 11:04 AM
Stan I don't know if it is convenient but you could open a window with the members list Go to your name and click on see all posts..... that will give you all your comments Let me know if it helps !!!

Fabs Forns
01-04-2008, 11:36 AM
You could also ask in your preferences to be notified of any comments being made on any thread you name has been active.

Christof Ruch
01-04-2008, 11:48 AM
Hmm, when I try to click on the members' list I get

"Christof Ruch, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:"

Same happens when I click on my own name where it is shown as link. Strange enough, because I think yesterday it worked, I had actually already found a function to search for all posts of a given membe r:confused:

Stan Hoyt
01-04-2008, 12:35 PM
I'm getting the same message as Christof when I try to see the Members List. But I found I can go to one of my posts, click on my name, and then Find more posts by Stan Hoyt. Works for me.

Chris Ober
01-04-2008, 02:04 PM
To search for all posts by a user, click 'Search this Forum' and then click Advanced Search. You can search by 'Posts by user' or 'Threads started by user'. If you want to search all or multiple forums, you can select those in those in bottom half within the 'Search in Forum(s)' section.

Chris Ober
01-04-2008, 02:06 PM
I'm getting the same message as Christof when I try to see the Members List. But I found I can go to one of my posts, click on my name, and then Find more posts by Stan Hoyt. Works for me.

The memberlist is restricted to only administrators, super users, moderators...