PDA

View Full Version : Florida Osprey

Joe Senzatimore
04-23-2011, 10:30 AM
One of the few images I kept from last years Florida trip. Weather was just horrible most of the time which made for difficulty in creating good images. Mostly cloudy and flat light conditions , with rain mixed in. Finaly edited all the stuff from that trip. Kept maybe 10% of what I shot.:eek: Thank God for digital.:2eyes2::2eyes2:

800ISO F5.6 at 1/8000th
Plus 2/3 AP

Tom Redd
04-23-2011, 12:47 PM
Joe, nice image. I might have cropped it with more open space to the upper right and less to the lower left in the frame. Nice job.

Joe Senzatimore
04-23-2011, 01:38 PM
Joe, nice image. I might have cropped it with more open space to the upper right and less to the lower left in the frame. Nice job.

I know. I played with it a few different ways , but decided on this as I felt it was looking down , so it should have some space to look into. A matter of taste I guess.

denise ippolito
04-26-2011, 07:57 PM
Joe, I like the hunting pose. I do wish for some better light but you did a great job with the sharpness and pose. I like the soft blue BG.:S3:

Arthur Morris
04-26-2011, 08:28 PM
Hey Joe, I would be fine with the bird looking straight down but he is looking both down and away from us.... I like the position of the far wing but not that of the near wing. More fully raised for the near wing would have been better.