PDA

View Full Version : Chelsea Roars!

Brendan Dozier
04-20-2011, 03:47 PM
This is Chelsea, she is 19 years going on 20! Though she does have health issues, she still has a lot of fight left, and likes to remind the younger cats not to mess with her! :eek:

Mainly for fun, but liked the action blur of mouth & snarled nose
PP, saturation boost, lightened eyes, PB oil, Topaz Detail

Andrew McLachlan
04-20-2011, 04:00 PM
Brendan, a beautiful cat that does not look her age! Nicely processed!

denise ippolito
04-20-2011, 05:50 PM
Love the curled up nose! I like this a lot Brendan.:S3: Nice pose and colors and you processed it nicely.

Indranil Sircar
04-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Beautiful composition, Brendan. Love those eyes and snarled nose... Nicely processed.

Cheryl Slechta
04-20-2011, 08:07 PM
Brendan, I like the effect on the hair around her eyes and nose. She certainly doesn't look 19:S3:

Scott Vincent
04-20-2011, 08:55 PM
Beautiful cat Brendan and interesting OOTB image. Nicely composed and processed. You may consider resubmitting in a week or two with the OOTB theme of "Pets" - hope to see Chelsea again :S3:

Brendan Dozier
04-20-2011, 09:43 PM
Thanks folks for the comments, much appreciated!

Beautiful cat Brendan and interesting OOTB image. Nicely composed and processed. You may consider resubmitting in a week or two with the OOTB theme of "Pets" - hope to see Chelsea again :S3:

Woops, I jumped the gun on the "Pets" theme! I'm looking forward to seeing all of your pets OOTB style!

Kerry Perkins
04-21-2011, 12:27 AM
Brendan, I like your subject and treatment here - the PB applied in just the face is really a nice touch.

What I find truly amazing is that I have a cat that looks a lot like Chelsea and has been featured here several times. I'm tempted to re-post one just so you can see her. Her name is Psycho Kitty and sadly she is in very poor health after only 13 years.

Brendan Dozier
04-21-2011, 01:05 AM
Thanks, Kerry!
I have seen Pyscho Kitty, but would like to see more posts of her.
Sorry she's not doing well. Giving Chelsea subcutaneous fluids at home has really been what keeps her alive now. Have done it for past cats, too. It really helps in cases of lost kidney function.