PDA

View Full Version : Love to love you

Don Lacy
04-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Was looking at my Tern images from last year to see when they were made so I can make plans to spend more time with them this year when this unprocessed image caught my attention. When reviewing old files I often find images I skipped but did not delete that often turn out better then the images that first grab me.

40D, 500 f/4, 1/1600 at f/8, Manual Mode, Evaluative Metered, ISO 400, Raw, Tripod, Cropped from horizontal and from bottom of image also cloned in the white along the top of the frame to hide the OOF water.

Geir Jensen
04-11-2011, 02:28 PM
This image is beautiful. It is bright, but it makes the picture gets even better.
Regards Geir Jensen:S3:

Stu Bowie
04-11-2011, 02:46 PM
Don, a lovely angelic feel to this image. I do like the raised wings of the tern on the left, with the other tern 'surrendering'. Excellent exposure throughout, and I like how they blend into the BG. A fine image.

Ofer Levy
04-11-2011, 07:35 PM
Great behaviour captured and you nailed the exposure. Overall looks a bit bright, easy to fix. Positioning the camera slightly higher could have helped to avoid the OOF foreground which hides the female. Interestingly I saw a similar image with a similar issue - probably the same place.

Tom Redd
04-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Don, wonderful image. I like the white and don't feel it is too bright. I think it gives it an ethereal feel.

Sid Garige
04-11-2011, 09:24 PM
Hoping to make someone good images this year my friend. Great feel and excellent post processing.

RakeshDhareshwar
04-12-2011, 01:04 AM
Wonderful high key image here !!

denise ippolito
04-12-2011, 06:36 AM
Don, I like the interaction and I remember your series. I often times overlook a really nice image also in my first round of editing. I like the image design, the high key look and the position of the female.:S3:

Shaun Boycott-Taylor
04-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Superb image with great interaction. Whites don't bother me at all lovely high key feel. Looks like it pays to revisit old files now and again.

Excellent image.

Shaun:5