PDA

View Full Version : Sisters

Mark T Helm
04-04-2011, 07:39 PM
I found this old image I took at a local garden center wanted to do something different worked in PS CS4 to reduce color

denise ippolito
04-05-2011, 06:52 AM
Mark, Nice to see you back. I love the effect you applied here. Soft and delicate yet very graphic looking. I think by softening the colors you created a cohesive look. I also think the one dark stem is nicely placed within the frame. :S3:

Mark T Helm
04-05-2011, 09:58 AM
Mark, Nice to see you back. I love the effect you applied here. Soft and delicate yet very graphic looking. I think by softening the colors you created a cohesive look. I also think the one dark stem is nicely placed within the frame. :S3:
Thank you I have had some hardware issues and had to replace my computer twice, the set-up has been very time consuming. Glad you liked this, I debated about leaving the stem in but I am glad I did.

Brendan Dozier
04-05-2011, 10:18 AM
Real nice, Mark. Has a nice soft graphic print look to it, kind of reminds me of a Japanese style ink & watercolor illustration. Good job with the processing to get this effect.

Kerry Perkins
04-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Hi Mark, I really like the soft colors and nice textures you got with this one! Looks like pastels or even colored chalk. Very artistic rendering. Glad to hear your hardware is back in working order, looking forward to more! :c3:

Andrew McLachlan
04-06-2011, 03:47 PM
Hi Mark,

Very nice filtering on the orchids. Love the effect!

Arthur Morris
04-21-2011, 07:26 PM
Welcome. I like the effect but am not sure I would want it as wallpaper in my house :)