PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Shaun Boycott-Taylor
04-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Hello All,
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
My name is Shaun and I’m a recovering Bird Photographer!
I am down to two sessions a week now and if I really behave then I get to go on Therapeutic Workshops where like minded people discuss birds and photography.
<o:p> </o:p>
My wife says I am obsessed with Photographing Birds :eek:, but I say I am just passionate about Bird Photography!:w3
I have been lurking for a while but never posted any images (maybe one day when I can wear big trousers like other pro togs on here!) I have really enjoyed seeing other peoples work. I hope to learn a lot and also help others, if I can.
Thanks for reading this.
Shaun

Steve Kaluski
04-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Hey Shaun, a warm welcome buddy.

I know you will have fun here and I am sure you will bring a lot to the table too. Although you will probably frequent the Avian Forum as you say, (and will be in very safe hands :bg3:),but please feel free to stretch your legs elsewhere on the Forum.

Now where did you get that phrase about 'big trousers'? :bg3:

Look forward to seeing you posting soon. :S3:

All the best.
Steve :5

Randy Stout
04-02-2011, 04:27 PM
Shaun:

A big welcome to BPN,a great place to learn and share your photography.

I have been known to hang out on avian once in a while and will look forward to your posts. Please feel free to comment on others images,which really sharpens ones eye for their own images as well.

Cheers

Randy

Shaun Boycott-Taylor
04-03-2011, 03:50 PM
Many thanks for the warm welcome guys:cheers:

Cheers

Shaun:5

Daniel Cadieux
04-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Welcome to BPN Shaun!! I'm sure you will enjoy this site...simply the best for the hobby we share:S3:

BTW, a bunch of us here are obsse...umm, I meant passionate, about bird photography!!:bg3: