PDA

View Full Version : Kalahari smile

Pierre Smith
03-27-2011, 01:25 PM
Was a bit bored one night and played around on the hairstyle in one of the editing programs

denise ippolito
03-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Pierre, Nice effect - Topaz Clean? I might try to mask back in the original eyes for more impact if it were mine. I also usually like a little more on top then bottom. As presented I might take a slice off the bottom and add a little canvas to the top. That said, this is fantastic! I love the open mouth and huge paws. The color tones are warm and sweet. BTW, Welcome to OOTB- Nice first post!:S3:

Kerry Perkins
03-27-2011, 06:28 PM
Hello Pierre, looks like you discovered Topaz Clean! If not it's a very similar treatment. I like the way the fur looks, the nice background, and the lovely warm colors. I would suggest working on the outer edge of the cat to fix the halo effect of an added line. It might be nice to mask back the original eyes. I might crop a little from the bottom and add that same amount to the top, feels a little tight up there. Nice image, thanks for sharing!

PS - was typing this while Denise was posting!

Christopher Miller
03-27-2011, 08:07 PM
Very nice pose and effect, Pierre. I love the expression and warm colors. Excellent suggestions above by Denise and Kerry. Nice work and welcome to OOTB! :S3:

Steve Adkins
03-27-2011, 11:10 PM
Welcome to OOTB, Pierre! . Agree the suggestions by Denise and Kerry would take it up a notch. Great pose, framing and effects. I like the contrasting treatment of bg. :S3:

Andrew McLachlan
03-28-2011, 06:57 PM
Wonderful processing Pierre and welcome to OOTB. I agree with Denise and masking back in the original eyes and Kerry's halo suggestions. They will take this up a notch. Nice work!

Hilary Hann
03-30-2011, 12:14 AM
Pierre, what a fun image and the suggestions made above would add that little bit extra. Certainly a wild image! :S3:

Pierre Smith
04-01-2011, 02:54 AM
Thanks for comments